Information on this Web site is provided solely for the user’s information. While such information is assumed to be accurate, it is provided strictly “as is.” The American Sheep Industry Association in no way endorses, guarantees or warrants any product or other commercial item in any way whatsoever. ASI is not responsible for any damages — whether direct or indirect — or for lost profits or lost data arising from your use of or reliance on information provided at this site. Likewise, ASI has no liability to you for your use of or reliance on information provided at another site that can be accessed through this site.
- “Biodegradable” Plastics? Choose Natural Fibers Instead April 5, 2019
- The Beanie That Gives Back December 11, 2018
- Flipside Hats Debuts Limited Edition Ball Caps made with Pendleton Wool August 20, 2018
- Ramblers Way Debuts First Cradle to Cradle Certified Organic Wool Apparel Line March 9, 2018
- Polo Ralph Lauren Unveils Closing Ceremony Uniforms January 11, 2018