Information on this Web site is provided solely for the user’s information. While such information is assumed to be accurate, it is provided strictly “as is.” The American Sheep Industry Association in no way endorses, guarantees or warrants any product or other commercial item in any way whatsoever. ASI is not responsible for any damages — whether direct or indirect — or for lost profits or lost data arising from your use of or reliance on information provided at this site. Likewise, ASI has no liability to you for your use of or reliance on information provided at another site that can be accessed through this site.
- 2021 Holiday Gift Guide November 15, 2021
- Slow Fashion vs. Fast Fashion. A debate that asks fashion to look in the mirror. August 25, 2021
- Spotlight Series: Ryan Mahoney August 25, 2021
- The American Wool Road Tour: 4 Reasons Our Film Crew Will Never Travel Without Wool Again July 12, 2021
- Why Fashion Designers Love Working with Wool June 2, 2021