The American Sheep Industry Association (ASI) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department.
- The Beanie That Gives Back December 11, 2018
- Flipside Hats Debuts Limited Edition Ball Caps made with Pendleton Wool August 20, 2018
- Ramblers Way Debuts First Cradle to Cradle Certified Organic Wool Apparel Line March 9, 2018
- Polo Ralph Lauren Unveils Closing Ceremony Uniforms January 11, 2018
- Wool&Prince – Made in the USA Collection July 28, 2017